10 Things you can do to manage your COVID-19 symptoms at home
- Stay home from work and school. And stay away from other public places. If you must go out, avoid using any kind of public transportation, ride-share or taxi’s.
- Monitor your symptoms carefully. If your symptoms get worse, call your healthcare provider IMMEDIATELY.
- Get rest and STAY HYDRATED.
- If you have a medical appointment, call the healthcare provider ahead of time and tell them that you have or may have COVID-19
- For medical emergencies, call 911 and notify the dispatch personnel that you have or may have COVID-19
- Cover your cough and sneezes!
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds or clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- As much as possible, stay in a specific room away from other people in your home. Also, you should use a separate bathroom, if available. If you need to be around other people, in or outside of the home, wear a facemask.
- Avoid sharing personal items with other people in your household, like dishes, towels and bedding.
- Clean all surfaces that are touched often, like counters, tabletops and doorknobs. Use household cleaning sprays or wipes according to label instructions.
No comments found.