5 At Home Strategies for Sinus Relief
- HOT STEAM – hot steam helps you breathe easier. Linger in a hot shower for the easiest steam treatment.
- HUMIDIFIERS – the steam from a humidifier can moisturize a whole room and with it, your poor nasal passages.
- WARM COMPRESSES – Relieve some of the pain from pressure in your sinuses with a warm, damp washcloth
- STAY HYDRATED – drink lots of fluids – preferably water – to help thin your mucus, making it easier to drain.
- ELEVATE YOUR HEAD AT NIGHT – Use an extra pillow to lift your head up to help drain your sinuses.
No comments found.