How to safely wear and take off a cloth face covering.
- Wear your face covering correctly
- Wash your hands before putting on your face covering
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
- Do not place a mask on a child younger than 2.
- Use the face covering to help protect others
- Wear a face covering to protect others in case you’re infected but don’t have systems.
- Keep the covering on your face the entire time you’re in public.
- Don’t put the covering around your neck or up on your forehead.
- Don’t touch the face covering and , if you do, clean your hands.
- Follow everyday health habits.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Take off your face cover carefully when you’re at home.
- Untie the strings behind your head or stretch the ear loops.
- Handle only by the ear loops or ties.
- Fold outside corners together.
- Place covering in the washing machine.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
FOR INFORMATION ON MAKIGN A CLOTH FACE COVERING SEE: https://www.cdc.gov/coronovirus
No comments found.